Maceen Investment Banking Group has developed a collective set of solutions to support the growth and development of companies
Since Maceen recognizes that selecting the right investor to fund your company’s continued growth is a vital decision, Maceen’s IBG leads the way for new growth opportunities through active management and post-acquisition value creation driven by a dedicated team of senior industry professionals with functional and sector expertise.
- The Growth Platform: selecting the right investor to fund your company’s continued growth is a vital decision. Maceen’s IBG team, support your business not only with capital, but also with perspective and experience.
- The Approach: Maceen’s IBG leads the way for new growth opportunities through active management and post-acquisition value creation driven by a dedicated team of senior industry professionals with functional and sector expertise. Including: Origination, Structuring, underwriting, marketing and pricing of public offerings, private placement of equities, M&A transactions, Restructuring.
- Maceen help you formulate ideas without trying to run your business. We invest as a minority or majority partner, business and management teams can use our equity and debt financing capabilities, in principal or through a fund structure, to achieve a variety of objectives.
- Building value: We support exceptional companies with great management team.
- Driving Growth: We help deliver solid continuous profitability by providing entrepreneurs and management team.
- Enhancing Infrastructure: helping you build a strong infrastructure of systems, processes, controls and reporting mechanism not to provide you only with valuable feedback but to help you as well focus on the most critical challenges.
- Strengthening Leadership: Maceen offers you a broad perspective of the market environment to build your company’s strengths, fill management gaps and expand your competitive position.
- Our Criteria: we are continually working to identify new industries and businesses that fit within our investment philosophy through the following criteria’s
- strong market positioning, with a diversified portfolio, equity brands, diversified clientele
- proven business models and differentiation strategy
- historical and projected growth prospects
- a value base; ideally with stable cash flows and earnings track record
- Strong sponsorship and management.
- Companies that signal the possibility of more than one exit alternative.
- Advisory: we work on fixing underperforming businesses to divesting specific areas of business and ensuring maximum value is created for the stakeholders. Thus companies can oversee the change and measure its impact.
Involves pooling groups of income generating assets such as mortgages, trade or credit card receivables, automobiles leases and consumer loans, and financing them with securities that are sold to investors.
- Sukuk, Project and Corporate Financing
- Sukuk Issuance and Restructuring: We assist our clients in structuring Sukuk in a way that best suits their preferences while keeping market acceptance in perspective, thereby ensuring the best decision and an optimal outcome is attained.
- Sukuk Financing: Maceen Capital is focused on arranging both Islamic and conventional debt and constantly monitors the changing landscape of large national financial institutions as well as regional lenders to help us evaluate current debt and lease terms. Bottom line, we are committed to help you choose the deal that is right for your company.
- Project Financing: Maceen Capital are equipped with the expertise to frame a sound Sharia compliant Sukuk financing strategy Whether it is issuing Sukuk on an existing real estate income generating property or raising cheaper source of financing to grow your businesses by utilizing your existing cash inflows.
- Ready for an IPO?
Taking your company public is equally challenging, as it is a rewarding process. Being public brings prestige and visibility with all the players in the market and provides access to new growth opportunities. It involves high corporate governance, complex accounting rules and reporting requirements, pressure on time and resources, and managing new stakeholders the board, shareholders and possibly new management. With the right set of skills these challenges can be capitalized into lucrative opportunities.
- The Journey
You need to make sure that your company is prepared for the journey. We help you leverage the window of IPO opportunity by researching, planning and executing the entire process and make sure that the IPO delivers on raising the capital needed to accelerate growth and achieve market leadership.
- The Process
divided into 3 stages Diagnostic Pre-IPO, Buckling up- preparation, and the plunge-Execution.
- DIAGNOSTICS –PRE-IPO
- Perform a high level review of your company
- Gauge Business objectives alignment
- Deciding on the corporate and management structure
- IPO readiness diagnostics
- Verify Corporate Governance framework
- High level financial review
- Discussions with executive managemen
- BUCKLING UP –PREPARATION
- Perform a thorough review of your company
- Financial budgeting and planning
- Company valuation
- Industry micro –macro analysis
- Market fundamental insights
- Appointing legal Counsel and auditors
- Developing the offering / Prospectus
- THE PLUNGE –EXECUTION
- Regulatory Review
- Apply for CMA approval
- Underwriting / appointment
- Pricing and book running
- Marketing efforts
Advisory: we work on fixing underperforming businesses to divesting specific areas of business and ensuring maximum value is created for the stakeholders. Thus companies can oversee the change and measure its impact.